Gastronomy, the pleasure of fine dining
- As of the 2013, begins a new collaboration with Chef Phillipe Chevrier, one of the world's "Grand Chefs" and recipient of the 2002 "Chef of the Year" award in France, who will be consulting on the menus and operations of all restaurants within the resort
- Following on the success of our Koh PanAsian restaurant at the elounda peninsula ALL SUITE HOTEL , we will be relocating it to the seafront Serenes' Bar, a truly magical spot at the tip of the peninsula http://www.eloundapeninsula.com/en/serenes-bar
- In order to provide further lunch options to our guest at the elounda peninsula ALL SUITE HOTEL , the poolside Aglio & Olio restaurant is going to offer light snacks and simple beverages.
- A new beach service area at the elounda peninsula ALL SUITE HOTEL will further improve beach side services for the hotel's private sandy beach, ensuring that guests receive their order immediately.
- Dancing lessons by the internationally-acclaimed choreographer Fokas Evaggelinos and his dance school will be offered by mid-June and till the end of September. Fokas was praised for his work on the opening ceremony of the Athens 2011 Special Olympics and leads the judge panel of the Greek edition of "Dancing with the Stars".
- After the huge success of the Arsenal Soccer School Camp in its first year of operations, we are adding a diploma series of lessons for children between 5 and 15 years of age.
- Following on the success of the Aqua Park's water slides, within the Children's Park, they will continue to operate for 2013 between 10am and 1pm
- Golf , Tennis , Ski, Sailing and water ski lessons are going to be offered to all the resort's children throughout the season, at special children's rates.
- brand new sunbeds at the beach of the elounda peninsula ALL SUITE HOTEL
- Treatments from the award winning six senses spa at the beach elounda peninsula ALL SUITE HOTEL
- a beach manager who will be responsible to book and arrange everything guests need, from restaurant reservations to spa treatments
For any further information please contact your travel agent or our reservation department :
Tel: +30 28410 68012
Fax: +30 28410 68013