What's new for the 2014 season!
Gastronomy, the pleasure of fine dining
- At the annual Toque d’Or awards, two of the eighteen best restaurants in Greece were at the Elounda S.A Hotels & Resorts. The Old Mill restaurant at the elounda mare hotel, Relais & Chateaux, where chef Antonis Petrelis serves a Cretan Gourmet menu, menu of Cretan gourmet cuisine, and the Calypso restaurant at the elounda peninsula ALL SUITE HOTEL all suite hotel, where chef Alex Tsiotinis creates marvels of French cuisine with authentic Greek touches. For 2014 both restaurants are going to be included for the first time in the "Dine-Around" programme,program thus giving our guests the opportunity to enjoy these unique gourmet experiences as part of their culinary journey at the hotels.
- Koh PanAsian restaurant, situated on the waterfront of the elounda peninsula ALL SUITE HOTEL started operation last year ; a truly inspiring location over the waves, it introduces a brand new menu for the 2014 season.
- Guests of the porto elounda golf & spa resort will have the option to enjoy their half board meal, with a 3-course menu, also at the Mediterranean Yacht Club restaurant of the elounda mare hotel, Relais & Chateaux.
- An amazing new outdoor area has been added to the Nafsika restaurant at the porto elounda GOLF & SPA RESORT, adding a special dimension to one of the most loved restaurants in our hotels.
- Α new lounge area to enjoy snacks and cocktails from early morning to late evening has been created by the Beach Bar of porto elounda GOLF & SPA RESORT, the most frequented location in our hotels.